QuickBooks Accounting II
Quick Course Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- Total hours: 20 hours
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: Northeast
- CEUs: 2.0
This course is a continuation of QuickBooks Accounting I.
The focus is on accounting software, including:
- General ledger
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Data transfer
- Generating reports
- Beginning Windows
- Beginning Bookkeeping
Course You Will Take
- ACNT-1054 QuickBooks Accounting II
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Harry Johnson, Ed.D.
Career Technical Education (CTE) Student Support Specialist
Updated August 03, 2021