Quick Program Facts
Our Restaurant Management program is designed for those wishing to pursue a successful career as a restaurant manager.
As a restaurant manager, your duties will include:
- Ensuring the equipment in the restaurant is up to date
- Hiring and firing employees
- Making sure the restaurant has met all safety codes:
- Food is handled properly
- Fire exits and procedures are clearly enforced
- Restaurant is clean
You will need to have computer skills for record keeping and invoicing. You will also need to possess well-developed customer service skills to ensure the customer is satisfied with the service and will always return.
Courses You Will Take
- RSTO-1091 Restaurant General Manager
- IFW-1050 Food Safety and Sanitation
- RSTO-2005 Food and Production Services
- MRKG-1000 Customer Service
- ITSW-2027 Microsoft Office
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Updated October 05, 2021