SHRM-CP™ / SHRM-SCP™ Exam Prep
Quick Course Facts
- CEUs: 4.0
- Number of courses: 1
- Total hours: 40
- Accreditation: Offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM®)
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: Northwest
Prepare for the:
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP™)
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP™)
This Exam Prep course is based on the SHRM Learning System. The curriculum reflects modules based on the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK™):
- HR Competencies
Prerequisites: SHRM-CP™ and SHRM-SCP™ Eligibility Criteria
You will expand and test your knowledge by applying practical, real-life competencies in areas critical for HR career success.
Study materials include online resources to streamline study time, accelerate learning and build confidence for passing the exam.
Verify with your employer for possible tuition reimbursement.
Course You Will Take
Check course availability: Go to Course Sections Offered by Term in WebAdvisor and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- HRPO-2030 SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP Prep
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Demesia Razo, Director of Workforce Programs
Updated November 25, 2019