Voice Acting & Audio Marketing
Quick Course Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- CEUs: 4.8
- Total hours: 48
- Length of program: 8 weeks
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: Northeast
Join the growing industry of voice-over professionals.
Our course will prepare you for both on-air and voice-over positions. Voice-over work includes audiobooks, television, radio and public address.
You will receive coaching in personal voice techniques:
- Voice quality
You will learn about the industry:
- Trends, growth and opportunities
- Genres and sectors
- Commercial settings
You will learn how to set up a home studio and start your voice-over career:
- Market yourself
- Record, edit and deliver a project
- Establish your rates and get paid
After You Finish the Course
You will receive a framed certificate of completion and a demo disc to add to your audio résumé.
Course You Will Take
- RTVB-1071 Voice Acting & Audio Marketing
View class availability
- Login to MyTCCTrack.
- Select the Course Catalog module.
- Select the Advanced Search tab.
- Select the appropriate term (example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May).
- Choose a Subject from the pull-down menu and click submit.
- Under each course listed will be a link that says View Available Sections. Click on that link to find a list of sections for your selected subject/course.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Brandt Sleeper, Chair of Radio, Television & Film Department
Updated February 23, 2021