Voice Acting & Audio Marketing
Quick Course Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- CEUs: 4.8
- Total hours: 48
- Length of program: 8 weeks
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: Northeast
Join the growing industry of voice-over professionals.
Our course will prepare you for both on-air and voice-over positions. Voice-over work includes audiobooks, television, radio and public address.
You will receive coaching in personal voice techniques:
- Voice quality
You will learn about the industry:
- Trends, growth and opportunities
- Genres and sectors
- Commercial settings
You will learn how to set up a home studio and start your voice-over career:
- Market yourself
- Record, edit and deliver a project
- Establish your rates and get paid
After You Finish the Course
You will receive a framed certificate of completion and a demo disc to add to your audio résumé.
Course You Will Take
- RTVB–1071 Voice Acting & Audio Marketing
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Chair of Radio, Television & Film Department
Updated October 05, 2021