Quick Program Facts
- Number of courses: 5
- Total hours: 480
- Length of program: 1 year
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: South
Our program prepares you to be an entry-level welder.
You will learn how to use welding technologies to bind products that contain metal.
Processes covered include:
- Flux cored arc welding
- Gas metal arc welding
- Shielded metal arc welding
- Gas tungsten arc welding
You will also learn about layout, design and structuring in the welding industry.
Non-credit welding courses meet with credit welding courses.
Courses You Will Take
- WLDG-1012 Flux Cored Arc Welding
- WLDG-1017 Layout and Fabrication
- WLDG-1028 Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- WLDG-1030 Gas Metal Arc Welding
- WLDG-1034 Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Career & Technical Education (CTE) Advisor
Updated October 05, 2021