Quick Program Facts
- Number of courses: 5
- Total hours: 480
- Length of program: 1 year
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: South
Our program prepares you to be an entry-level welder.
You will learn how to use welding technologies to bind products that contain metal.
Processes covered include:
- Flux cored arc welding
- Gas metal arc welding
- Shielded metal arc welding
- Gas tungsten arc welding
You will also learn about layout, design and structuring in the welding industry.
Non-credit welding courses meet with credit welding courses.
Courses You Will Take
- WLDG-1012 Flux Cored Arc Welding
- WLDG-1017 Layout and Fabrication
- WLDG-1028 Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- WLDG-1030 Gas Metal Arc Welding
- WLDG-1034 Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
Check course availability
Go to Course Sections Offered by Term in WebAdvisor and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Updated February 14, 2020