- Associate of Applied Science: 2-year program (60 semester credit hours)
- Level I (18-30 semester credit hours)
- Level 2 (45 semester credit hours)
- Occupational Skills Award: 9 semester credit hours
- Job opportunities: Careers
- Full program is offered at: South Campus
Architecture is a highly competitive field that combines science and art to design buildings and structures where people live, work and play.
After you earn your degree or certificate at TCC, you may choose to:
- Find a job as a paraprofessional in the field.
- Pursue a professional career in architecture. Transfer to an accredited college or university to earn a bachelor's degree or master’s degree in architecture, and you are on your way to becoming a licensed architect.
We also offer related continuing education programs that do not require you to enroll in credit courses.
Occupational Skills Award
Community & Industry Education (non-credit)
James Howard AIA, NCARB, ICC, Coordinator of Architectural Technology
Updated August 24, 2018