- Core Curriculum Requirement: Life & Physical Sciences
- Degree & certificate plan requirements
- Courses are offered at: all campuses
We are committed to educating and mentoring you. Our goal is to give you the knowledge of living things that will help you succeed in a variety of fields.
Our courses are designed to provide a solid background in the biological sciences so that you leave TCC ready for your next challenge.
Reasons to Study Biology
- Prepare for our Health Sciences programs
- Prepare for professional programs in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, etc.
- Earn science credit for non-science majors
- Work toward a major in biology to teach or become a researcher
- Work toward a major in kinesiology to become a coach or trainer
Kristin Byrd, Co-Chair
Jean Maines, Co-Chair
Thomas Sosa, Chair
Lisa Johnson, Chair
Hung Vu, Chair
Trinity River Campus
Will Blackburn, Chair
Updated May 09, 2018