- Associate of Applied Science: 2-year program (60 semester credit hours)
- Certificates: Level 1 (18-23 semester credit hours)
- Occupational Skills Award: 9 semester credit hours
- Job opportunities: Careers
- Full program is offered at: Northwest Campus
- Do you want to prepare for employment in public or private sectors?
- Are you employed but want to increase your capabilities or opportunities?
If so, our Criminal Justice Program is designed for you.
You may take courses in basic academic subjects at any TCC campus.
We also offer a continuing education program that does not require you to enroll in credit courses.
Occupational Skills Award
Community & Industry Education (non-credit)
Criminal Justice Program
Jason Clark-Miller, Program Coordinator
Donna Herndon, Administrative Assistant
Jasmine Gilmer, Academic Advisor–Public Services Division
Police Academy questions?
Please call 817-515-7760
Updated February 19, 2019