- Core Curriculum Requirement: Social & Behavioral Science
- Degree & certificate plan requirements
- Courses are offered at: all campuses
Economics are at the center of all business world decisions.
After completing both macroeconomics and microeconomics courses, you will better understand:
- Consumer and business behavior in the marketplace
- Overall economic conditions that lead to business cycles
- Government and business efforts that lead to improved economic efficiency
Trinity River Campus
Alicia Lupinacci, Ph.D.
TCC Connect Campus
Updated March 01, 2018