- Associate of Applied Science: 2-year programs (60 semester credit hours)
- Level 1 (21–30 semester credit hours)
- Occupational Skills Awards: 12–14 semester credit hours
- Full program is offered at: South Campus
Our comprehensive programs provide the advanced knowledge and skills that electronics technicians need.
Courses consist of a careful mix of theory presentations in the classroom and extensive hands-on training in laboratories that feature state-of-the-art equipment.
We offer both day and night classes.
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunications
- Oil & Gas Production
- Renewable Energy
- Robotics & Automation
John Bullard, Department Chairperson
Updated May 02, 2018