- Associate of Arts: 2-year program (60 semester credit hours)
- Core Curriculum Requirement: Health & Wellness
- Degree & certificate plan requirements
- Full program is offered at these campuses:
- Play your favorite sport.
- Be physically active.
- Have fun.
- Live a healthy life.
Our degree program will prepare you to transfer to a university or to build a foundation for a career in the health and fitness industry.
You will learn about and build skills in:
- First aid
- Sports officiating
- Physical activities
Non-Credit & Leisure
We offer continuing education programs that do not require you to enroll in credit courses.
Also, we offer a wide range of individual and team activities, so you’re sure to find one you enjoy.
- Health fairs
- Wellness programs
Community & Industry Education (non-credit)
Joshua Tarbay, Ed.D.
Trinity River Campus
TCC Connect Campus
Updated November 28, 2017