This year we're hosting two commencement ceremonies on Saturday, May 11, 2019: a 10 a.m. ceremony and a 3 p.m. ceremony.
Already registered as a volunteer?
Check out the Commencement Volunteer Event Portal.
Find details about:
- Your volunteer role
- Event & meal schedules
- What to wear
- How to order regalia
- Where to park
- Others on your volunteer team
Faculty and volunteers may park for free at the Trinity River Campus garage and use the shuttles provided for graduates and guests. Parking is also available at any publicly available parking garage or lot. View a map of the available parking lots near the Fort Worth Convention Center.
Some volunteer assignments will begin earlier in the morning, before the start of the 8 a.m. shuttles. Plan for parking accordingly.
All volunteers are required to check-in at room 121 E–F. Enter through Commerce St. entrance and follow volunteer signs to your right.
Some volunteers will be required to attend rehearsal. Be sure to check your volunteer assignment to see if you are required to attend rehearsal. An email invite will be sent out to these volunteers.
We want to keep our volunteers happy and well-fed! You'll be provided with one or two meals on commencement day depending on your volunteer role.
- TCC volunteer shirt: A short-sleeve polo shirt will be provided to all volunteers. You will be contacted when shirts are ready for pickup on campus.
- TCC employee ID card: You must wear your TCC Employee ID Card at all times. If you don't have one, get one. Police may ask for an additional photo ID if you do not have your TCC Employee ID Card.
- No shorts or worn-out jeans
- Comfortable shoes: No sandals or flip-flops.
- No hats
Updated April 17, 2019