Skip to main content

Financial Aid for Dual Credit

Dual Credit students are not eligible for federal financial aid.

However, a local TCC reimbursement grant may be available to Dual Credit students with demonstrated financial need. The grant has limited funding and is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Even if you meet eligibility requirements, the program may not have any funds to distribute. Students who qualify for tuition and textbook sponsorship through their high school will not be eligible to apply for the reimbursement program.

If your ISD does not provide tuition or books, you should be prepared to pay for tuition and books.

To apply for the reimbursement grant:

  1. Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
    • The FAFSA is used by TCC Financial Aid offices to determine eligibility and need.
    • Submission of the FAFSA by Dual Credit students should not be construed as application for federal financial aid.
  2. Submit the Dual Credit Grant Fund Reimbursement Request Form to your Dual Credit Coordinator or the Financial Aid office of the campus on which you are registered.


Got questions? Contact your dual credit campus service area for information.

Updated May 13, 2022