- Do you want to learn skills that can help you become successful in your academics, your career and your social life?
- Do you want help and support in completing your degree?
- Do you want to find your way through TCC with other students like you?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, check out The Bridge!
What is The Bridge?
The Bridge is a free program designed to support you academically and socially—so you can succeed.
We want to help you earn an associate degree or program certificate in 3 years or less and with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
What does The Bridge offer?
We offer mentors and workshops.
Workshop topics will include:
- Note Taking, Test Taking and Studying
- Critical Thinking in Balancing Life and School
- Time Management
- 4 Steps to Choosing a Career That’s Right for You
- Stress Management
- College Writing Expectations
- Thesis Statements
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Responsibility
- Academic Writing Rules
- Test Anxiety
How can The Bridge help me?
- Connect with other students who come from similar backgrounds
- Learn how to be successful in college and in your life after college
- Connect with professors, universities and jobs
Who is eligible for The Bridge?
Any and all students.
How do I become a part of The Bridge?
Show up for a workshop (our workshops will be listed in the online event calendar).
Tia Cole, Instructor of English and Coordinator of The Bridge
Talisha Simpson, The Bridge Program Assistant
Updated August 04, 2016