Continuing Education Non-Credit Student
You're a continuing education (non-credit) student if you pursue non-credit classes, programs or activities.
What information do I need to have before I take a continuing education course?
Before you fill out your application, you will need to know the following:
- Your complete first and last name (no nicknames)
- Valid date of birth
- Active email address
- Social security number (recommended, but not required)
How do I apply to take a continuing education course?
- Create an account for ApplyTCC, our online application
- Complete your application in ApplyTCC
- In Enrollment Information, choose Continuing Education in the Academic Level drop-down box
- When prompted to select an entry term, choose the earliest term you might start classes.
Your options are:
- Quarter 1 (September-November)
- Quarter 2 (December-February)
- Quarter 3 (March-May)
- Quarter 4 (June-August)
- Submit your application in ApplyTCC
- Receive notice of acceptance by email
- Receive login credentials by email
What happens next?
Once you receive your login credentials, you can:
- Plan for payment of tuition and fees.
- Register for classes.
- Submit evidence of Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination (if applicable).
This only applies if you meet all the following criteria:
- Under 22 years old
- New or returning student
- Registering in a program of 360 clock hours or more
- Finish preparing for the start of classes.
Updated October 17, 2019