You're a CIE student if you pursue non-credit programs and activities. No matter what your age, your background or your goals, CIE has a program for you.
What do I need to apply to TCC?
- Valid date of birth
- Valid Social Security number (requested but not required)
- Active email address
How do I apply to TCC?
- Complete and submit an application for admission.
- Applications can be submitted online with Active Apply.
- Indicate on the application that you're applying for Community & Industry Education.
- Submit evidence of Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination (if new to TCC and under 22 years old).
- Receive notice of acceptance.
When will I know if I'm accepted?
Allow up to 24 hours for processing your application. You will be contacted via your personal email when you've been accepted into TCC to finish the registration process.
What happens next?
Once you're accepted, follow the next series of steps.
- Plan for payment of tuition and fees.
- Register for classes.
- Finish preparing for the start of the semester.
Updated September 29, 2017