Tarrant County College 2019 Bond
In November 2019, Tarrant County voters approved TCC's $825 million bond proposal to fund a plan that will construct, improve, renovate and equip buildings throughout the six-campus district.
The TCC 2019 bond package includes improvements to restore and build classrooms for:
- More than 200 offerings in different associate degrees & certifications
- Career-ready training of healthcare technicians and nurses
- Public safety training for careers in law enforcement, emergency medical services (EMS), and fire fighting
- Adult job re-training classes
- Technology and computer science career training
- Skill-training classes in construction trades, culinary arts, hospitality, and manufacturing
- Transferrable college classes to local 4-year colleges (like UTA, UNT, TCU, TWU, Tarleton & others)
- Advance college credit opportunities for Tarrant County high school students
For Additional Information
Please call or email our Chancellor:
Eugene Giovannini, Ed.D., TCC Chancellor
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated May 18, 2020