Skip to main content

Everyday Entrepreneur Venture Fund

TCC invites budding entrepreneurs and new small business owners to take advantage of the Everyday Entrepreneur Venture Fund (EEVF) to receive the financial and professional support needed to successfully launch and grow a new business.

TCC is the only community college in Texas to be named a Phase Two recipient of the EEVF from the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship (NACCE) and its initial sponsors, Chip and Stuart Weismiller.

What's in it for me?

As an EEVF Grant recipient, you will benefit from grants and/or loans, mentorship and business advising to ensure your new venture starts healthy and stays competitive. You also will participate in educational workshops that will guide you through every phase of the business lifecycle, from birth through maturity.

Do I qualify?

Tell Us

Applicants must be Tarrant County residents and need to provide:

• A business plan, including feasibility and financial projections of 1-2 years
  • Proof that a legal business entity (LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp or non-profit) has been formed
  • Proof that a commercial bank account has been opened
  • A current resume and two letters of reference
  • A cover letter outlining the following:
    • The request for funding
    • How funding would be allocated
    • A stated commitment to attend TCC's educational workshops for entrepreneurs/small businesses for 12 months following receipt of funding
    • A stated commitment to actively participate in TCC's Everyday Entrepreneur Venture Fund mentorship program

Show Us

Applicants must provide:

• Link to existing company website or wireframe of intended website
  • Sales video (3 minutes or fewer) to pitch the concept

How do I apply?

The deadline for the Fall 2020 Everyday Entrepreneur Venture Fund has passed.

Please check back here periodically for updates as to when the next application period will open.

Then what?

All applications will be reviewed by the ECC EEVF Funding Committee.

Participants will be notified of their application's status after formal review.

Finalists will be invited to participate in an interview with the Funding Committee.

Applicants not selected will be notified, along with feedback to help re-apply for the next cohort.

Updated April 02, 2021