Retirement Manager is a convenient, secure, web-based access point where you can make certain transactions and manage investments from your 403(b) Tax Deferred Account (TDA), Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plan (457B), and Optional Retirement Plan (ORP) accounts anytime, anywhere, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Retirement Manager is a plan administration service that provides features for you to access your plan and coordinate transactions in a timely and convenient manner.
Retirement Manager permits employees to:
- Approve eligibility for loans, hardships, plan to plan transfers, and distributions for terminated and retired participants under the 403(b) plan (Tax Deferred Account)
- Approve eligibility for loans, unforeseeable emergencies, plan to plan transfers, and distributions for terminated participants under the 457(b) program
- Create new or change voluntary contribution amounts or investment provider allocations under the 403(b) and 457(b) plan via an online salary reduction agreement
- Change investment provider allocations under the Optional Retirement Program (ORP) via an online salary reduction agreement
- View current account balances and year to date contributions
Participant Toll-free Number
The participant toll-free phone line is 1-866-294-7950.
It is staffed by a select group of Customer Service Associates (CSAs) Monday thru Friday 8 a.m.–6 p.m. Central Time. The CSA’s can assist participants with:
- System login and website navigation
- Submission of an online salary reduction agreement
- Submission of eligibility request for a loan, hardship, unforeseeable emergency, plan to plan transfer, and severance of employment distribution
Specific account questions not indicated in the above bullet points should be referred to your investment provider for assistance.
You may also contact your ORP, TDA, and/or 457B authorized representative for assistance with your account.
LaTonya Price, Director of Employee Benefits and Compensation
Updated January 18, 2019