Student Information and Resources
TCC is offering support services to help you during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Academic Advising: Chat online with an academic advisor.
- Support Services Status: Find the current operating status for TCC's various support services.
- Information Center: Find answers to trending questions.
- TCC Device Loan Program: Check out a device if you do not have the necessary technology to complete your upcoming semester online. Devices are limited and checked out on a first-come, first-served basis. Devices are due back upon completion of your course.
- Tips for Success in Online Learning: Watch our video for 8 tips on how to succeed in your online classes.
- Stop Before You Drop: Review options and possible impacts before dropping your class.
- Toro's Tips for Staying Healthy: Learn ways to stay well during coronavirus (COVID-19) and beyond.
- Password Reset: Set up the ability to reset your own password.
- Technical Support: Receive tech support 24/7.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI): Access applications commonly found on campus computers with your browser anytime, anywhere.
Updated May 05, 2022