Student Information and Resources
TCC is offering support services online to help you stay connected during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Academic Advising: Chat online with an academic advisor.
- Admissions, Registrar, and Financial Aid: Get in contact with one of our offices via remote options.
- In-Person Services: Limited in-person services are available on our campuses.
- Support Services Status: Find the current operating status for TCC's various support services.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Information Center: Find answers to trending questions.
- Business Services: Find answers about paying your tuition.
- Financial Aid: Find answers about financial aid.
- New-to-College Students: Find answers if you're new to TCC and applying for admission or registering for courses.
- TCC Device Loan Program: Check out a device if you do not have the necessary technology to complete your upcoming semester online. Devices are limited and checked out on a first-come, first-served basis. Devices are due back upon completion of your course.
- Higher Education Emergency Financial Aid Grant: Apply for an emergency grant to cover expenses related to the disruption of campus services as a result of COVID-19.
- Stop Before You Drop: Review options and possible impacts before dropping your class.
- Toro's Tips for Staying Healthy: Learn ways to stay well during coronavirus (COVID-19) and beyond.
- Blackboard Basics: Access our Blackboard Basics tutorials to learn how to navigate and use Blackboard.
- Password Reset: Set up the ability to reset your own password.
- Technical Support: Receive tech support 24/7.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI): Access applications commonly found on campus computers with your browser anytime, anywhere.
- Internet Options: Find internet providers to help you stay connected to your coursework, family and friends.
Updated August 10, 2020