Student Information and Resources
TCC is offering support services to help you during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Academic Advising: Chat online with an academic advisor.
- Support Services Status: Find the current operating status for TCC's various support services.
- Information Center: Find answers to trending questions.
- TCC Device Loan Program: Check out a device if you do not have the necessary technology to complete your upcoming semester online. Devices are limited and checked out on a first-come, first-served basis. Devices are due back upon completion of your course.
- Higher Education Student Financial Aid Grant III: Learn about the HEERF COVID Relief Grant III, which can help pay for your cost of attendance or for emergency costs that arise due to coronavirus, such as tuition, food, housing, healthcare, or childcare.
- Tips for Success in Online Learning: Watch our video for 8 tips on how to succeed in your online classes.
- Stop Before You Drop: Review options and possible impacts before dropping your class.
- Toro's Tips for Staying Healthy: Learn ways to stay well during coronavirus (COVID-19) and beyond.
- Password Reset: Set up the ability to reset your own password.
- Technical Support: Receive tech support 24/7.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI): Access applications commonly found on campus computers with your browser anytime, anywhere.
Updated August 13, 2021