Student Information and Resources
TCC is working to answer questions and transition support services to online platforms where feasible.
- News for Students: Get the most recent news about courses and services.
- Stop Before You Drop: Review options and possible impacts before dropping your class.
- Contact Your Vice President for Academic Affairs: If you have not been given additional details from your instructor about continued coursework, contact your campus' vice president for academic affairs.
- Information Center: Find answers to trending questions.
- Toro's Tips for Staying Healthy: Learn ways to stay well during coronavirus (COVID-19) and beyond
- Academic Advising: Chat online with an academic advisor.
- Admissions, Registrar, and Financial Aid: Get in contact with one of our offices via remote options.
- Support Services: Find the current operating status for TCC's various support services.
- Blackboard Basics: Access our Blackboard Basics tutorials to learn how to navigate and use Blackboard.
- Password Reset: Set up the ability to reset your own password.
- Technical Support: Receive tech support 24/7.
- Internet Options: Find internet providers to help you stay connected to your coursework, family and friends.
Updated April 06, 2020