Limited in-person services are available on TCC campuses.
Any faculty, staff or students experiencing COVID-19 symptoms must not report to campus. Learn about TCC's exposure response plan for reporting close contact with a person who is diagnosed with COVID-19.
A face covering is not required but is always an option while on TCC property.
Fall 2021 Services Update
Beginning Monday, August 2, campuses will reopen for face-to-face services. Virtual services will also continue to be offered.
Many in-person and virtual student services will be available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Enrollment and Academic Support Services
A small group of team members from
- We strongly encourage you to make an appointment for over the phone advising for best service.
- Visit the Advising page for a detailed list of what you can and cannot get help with for limited in-person services.
- Admissions and Registrar
- Business Services
- Financial Aid
are available in one central location on each campus to provide targeted support and services.
For your convenience and faster access, these offices also continue to offer services remotely.
- Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: Closed
- Northeast Campus: NSTU 1615A (Larry Darlage Center Corner)
- Northwest Campus: WHPE 1102 (Gym)
- South Campus: SSTU Dining Hall
- Southeast Campus: ESEC 1102 Ballroom
- Trinity River Campus: Hallway between TRTR Cafeteria and TREF
Visit each service's page for specific information.
- Bookstores: On-campus service available
- Copy Centers: On-campus service available
- Libraries: Curbside pickup and online help available
Updated July 19, 2021