Limited in-person services are available on TCC campuses.
Any faculty, staff or students experiencing COVID-19 symptoms must not report to campus. Learn about TCC's exposure response plan for reporting close contact with a person who is diagnosed with COVID-19.
If you visit a campus, you must wear a mask/face covering that covers your nose and mouth, and follow social distancing practices. If you cannot wear a face mask or covering due to medical, religious or other reasons, email AskHR@tccd.edu for possible accommodation measures.
Enrollment and Academic Support Services
A small group of team members from
- We strongly encourage you to make an appointment for over the phone advising for best service.
- Visit the Advising page for a detailed list of what you can and cannot get help with for limited in-person services.
- Admissions and Registrar
- Business Services
- Financial Aid
will be available in one central location on each campus to provide targeted support and services.
For your convenience and faster access, these offices will also continue to offer services remotely.
- Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: Closed
- Northeast Campus: NSTU 1615A (Larry Darlage Center Corner)
- Northwest Campus: WHPE 1102 (Gym)
- South Campus: SSTU Dining Hall
- Southeast Campus: ESEC 1102 Ballroom
- Trinity River Campus: Hallway between TRTR Cafeteria and TREF
Visit each service's page for specific information.
- Bookstores: On-campus service available
- Copy Centers: On-campus service available
- Libraries: Curbside pickup and online help available
Updated September 10, 2020