The TCC Children's Center includes 3 classrooms, based on age.
- Twos turning three: Must be 2 years old by September 1
- Threes turning four: Must be 3 years old by September 1
- Fours turning five: Must be 4 years old by September 1
Classroom child/teacher ratios are based on accreditation guidelines.
- Twos: 10 children/2 teachers
- Threes: 16 children/2 teachers
- Fours: 20 children/3 teachers in the morning, 2 teachers in the afternoon
Facility includes laboratories for each age group, kitchen, staff lounge, observation rooms, resource library and two playgrounds.
Updated July 15, 2021