Men of Color Collaborative
The Men of Color Collaborative (MCC) is designed to support, strengthen, and promote student success for all male students at TCC, with an emphasis on African Americans and Latinos. MCC creates a culture of success by increasing opportunities and achievements for our students.
MCC is open to all students without regard to race, gender, national origin or other characteristics.
What does the MCC program offer?
- Academic support
- Career development
- Personal growth and development
- Social and emotional support
What will I learn in the program?
We want to help you enhance your learner-centered identity, and foster a sense of purpose.
By joining our program, you'll build the skills to be a more effective:
- Learner: Develop a strong desire to learn new skills and abilities
- Decision-maker: Take charge of education plans and goals
- Goal setter: Identify goals and timeframe
- Initiator: Explore challenges and your own initiatives
You'll be prepared to make a difference for yourself, your campus and your community.
What else is in it for me?
Our programs provide:
- The ability to attend leadership development conferences
- Free giveaways
- A dedicated mentor
How do I join?
Contact the coordinator for your campus's Intercultural Network.
Updated December 13, 2018