Student Financial Aid Services’ mission is to provide financial assistance to students in a quality manner by eliminating and reducing financial barriers, providing accurate information, and maintaining proper stewardship and fiduciary responsibility.
You want to learn more about:
- Eligibility for financial aid
- Applying for financial aid
- Checking your financial aid status
- Forms and documents
- Financial aid for military veterans
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards (SAPS)
- Tools and resources to help you manage your debt and financial aid
Financial Aid Overview
Have questions about the financial aid process and types of financial aid available?
Watch What Is Financial Aid to You? for an overview of the financial aid process at TCC.
View other helpful videos about applying for financial aid or maintaining your SAP on our Financial Aid video playlist.
Updated November 03, 2015