Tuition and fees paid by someone other than the student (employer, organization, etc.)
is considered a Third-party Sponsor.
It is your (the student's) responsibility to:
- Be aware that tuition payment is due upon registration.
- Notify Tarrant County College's Business Services Office each term if a sponsor will
- Supply the Business Services Office with a tuition assistance (TA) authorization if
you are seeking TA through a military branch. Please contact your Education Service
Office for help with getting started.
- Bring sponsor payment agreement, pay tuition or make payment arrangements by the deadline
or risk being dropped from your courses.
- Be familiar with the terms and conditions of your sponsor program.
- Be prepared to make payment at the time of registration if you register for a class
not covered by a sponsor.
- Provide an amended or additional purchase order for a schedule change if a sponsor
is covering specific courses.
- Drop the appropriate courses prior to the first day of the term if you are not intending
to take them. This will help to avoid forfeiture fees.
Do not assume that a course will automatically be dropped for non-payment. If you
have any questions, please contact Business Services at 817-515-4PAY.
Updated October 24, 2013