Automatic Payment Plan
Summer 2017 payment plans will be available April 24, 2017. Fall 2017 payment plans will be available June 15, 2017.
- Easy online enrollment
- Monthly installments
- No interest
What are the payment plan options?
- Undergraduate Payment Plan
- Potential Financial Aid Students Payment Plan
- Community and Industry Education (CIE) Payment Plan
Note: Payment plan dates and terms are subject to change.
What payment methods can I use?
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
All down payments and the $25 enrollment fee are processed immediately. Payments are processed monthly.
If classes are added after you make your initial down payment, your installments will be readjusted.
With a pay plan on file for a certain term, you will not be automatically dropped from any unwanted classes. It is your responsibility to drop any unwanted classes.
How much does it cost to sign up?
- $25 enrollment fee per term (ACH & credit/debit card)
- $25 or $30 returned payment fee
How to Sign Up for a Payment Plan
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Select Payment Options, under the Business Services heading
- Select the Payment Plans tab at the top of the screen
- Choose Enroll Now
- Pick an available term from the drop-down box
- Click Select to display the available payment plan description
- Select Continue at the bottom of the screen
- Select Display Schedule to show the installment amounts and their due dates
- Select Continue
- Enter payment information, if you're required to make a payment at this time. Then click Continue.
Installments are automatically drafted on the due date.
Updated April 25, 2017