Costs and Payments
The Business Services office on each campus handles all payments, fees and fines.
Pay Tuition When You Register
- Payment of tuition and fees is due when you register.
- All unpaid classes will be dropped nightly.
- Make payment arrangements before you register.
- Apply for financial aid now!
Paying for College
- TCC Costs
- Compare college costs with other institutions online at College for all Texans.
- Payment Options
Per Texas Education Code 54.007(2)(d): A student who fails to make full payment of tuition and fees, including any incidental fees, by the due date may be prohibited from registering for classes until full payment is made. A student who fails to make payment prior to the end of the semester or term may be denied credit for the work done that semester/term.
Look in your mailbox for the bright green envelope from Higher One!
Once you have registered for classes, if you are an eligible financial aid student or between the ages of 16 to 54, you will automatically receive a TCC Choice Card in the mail. Keep this card; you will need it to choose your preferred refund method for financial aid and/or tuition refunds.
Updated January 28, 2016