Taking credit classes?
Prepare to enter the workforce: Choose from our wide variety of courses and programs that apply toward a 2-year associate degree or certificate of completion.
Transfer to a 4-year college or university: Complete your basics/core curriculum or a field of study with us.
No matter what your goal, find general information about our credit courses and programs in our catalog.
- Courses & Programs: Explore our program offerings, which are organized by career interests.
- Basics/Core Curriculum: Learn more about the general education courses that provide essential knowledge and skills for all undergraduate students in Texas. Know your area of interest? Check out Fields of Study.
- Degrees & Certificates: Browse our associate degrees and certificates of completion.
- Credit vs. Non-credit: Learn the difference between credit courses and non-credit courses.
- Full-Time vs. Part-Time: Find how many hours you need to be considered a full-time or part-time student.
- Catalog: See and download our complete 2015-2016 Credit Catalog and access past catalogs.
- eLearning: Explore our distance learning courses, which enable you to study anywhere and according to your schedule.
- Honors Program: Apply to our Cornerstone Honors Programs to study with other gifted and disciplined students and to develop your skills for future academic success.
- Service Learning: Study with faculty members and community partners in learning experiences that combine academic study, community service and reflection.
- Weekend College: Join a learning community where you can more easily balance family, work and school responsibilities by attending classes only on weekends.
Looking for continuing education courses & programs?
See Community & Industry Education (CIE) for professional development, personal enrichment and other non-credit offerings.
Updated January 09, 2017