Transfer from TCC to a University
You can apply the basics/core curriculum course credits you earn at TCC to a bachelor's degree at a university.
With a little planning, you can succeed in the degree of your choice:
- Identify your education and career goals.
- Meet with an Advisor to help you plan your courses and your transfer options. Continue to meet with an Advisor every semester to make sure you stay on track.
- Research colleges and universities to pick the one that's right for you.
- Explore financial aid options.
- Apply to the college and university where you want to complete your bachelor's.
Find the Right University
Explore the schools with which we have special transfer agreements.
Visit our Transfer Centers to talk to representatives from universities in the area.
Updated April 05, 2016