Apply for Dual Credit
Complete the following to apply for Dual Credit:
- Online application: TCC Active Apply.
- What you need to use Active Apply:
- Valid social security number
- Active email address
- If you do not meet both of these requirements, you may print a Dual Credit Application (PDF opens in new window) and turn it in along with the rest of your dual credit paperwork.
- Official high school/home school transcript
Contact the campus on which you will take courses for college course placement information.
Register for Dual Credit Courses in Person
Registration for Dual Credit courses cannot be completed online.
Check with the TCC Dual Credit Coordinator or Director for your campus (listed below)
for specific information.
After completing the Dual Credit admissions and registration process:
- Verify registration online:
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Select My Class Schedule under Academic Links
For continued eligibility in the program:
- Earn a minimum grade of "C" in each course attempted.
Dual Credit students are not eligible for federal financial aid.
However a local TCC reimbursement grant may be available to Dual Credit students with demonstrated financial need. The grant has limited funding
and is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Even if students meet eligibility
requirements, the program may not have any funds to distribute.
Students in ISDs that do not provide tuition or books should be prepared to pay for
tuition and books.
To apply for the reimbursement grant:
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form
- Note: The FAFSA is used by TCC Financial Aid offices to determine eligibility and need. Submission
of the FAFSA by Dual Credit students should not be construed as application for federal financial aid.
Director of Dual Credit Operations
Director of Dual Credit Policy, Compliance and Reporting
Updated August 12, 2014