Automatic Payment Plan
TCC has a contract with Nelnet Business Solutions to offer students payment plans
for credit and non-credit courses. The payment plans are in line with the provisions
of Section 54.007 of the Texas Education Code.
- Undergraduate Pay Plan (PDF will open in a new window)
Please note the following updates to this document:
- July 15, 2013: Fall 2013 Payment Plan opens
- July 22, 2013: Deadline to pay 10% and 25 % down payment with three payments in August, September
- Pending Financial Aid Students Pay Plan (PDF will open in new window)
- Financial Aid Students must have a FAFSA on file with all required documents submitted
and $1,000 of need.
- Financial Aid Students must be maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress (as stipulated
in financial aid policy).
Students must have a Federal Stafford Loan awarded in WebAdvisor.
- Continuing Education Pay Plan (PDF will open in new window)
- Easy online enrollment
- Monthly payment options
- No interest
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance
is paid in full. All down payments are processed immediately.
If classes are added after you make your initial down payment, your installments will
With a pay plan on file for a certain term, you will not be automatically dropped
from any unwanted classes. Example: Summer classes added after a summer payment plan
has been set up will automatically be added to the payment plan. It is the student's
responsibility to drop any unwanted to classes.
Cost to Participate
- $25 enrollment fee per term (ACH & credit/debit card)
- $30 returned payment fee
- No costs for "Pending Financial Aid" students if aid is awarded and disbursed prior
to first payment cutoff
How to Sign Up
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Select Payment Options
- Select Create a New FACTS payment plan through eCashier
- Students must review the information provided through WebAdvisor before accepting
and moving on to the Nelnet website to setup their payment plan.
Updated August 22, 2013