Automatic Payment Plan
TCC has a contract with Nelnet Business Solutions to offer students payment plans
for credit and non-credit courses. The payment plans are in line with the provisions
of Section 54.007 of the Texas Education Code.
- Easy online enrollment
- Monthly payment options
- No interest
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
Payments are processed on the 5th of each month. All down payments are processed immediately.
If classes are added after you make your initial down payment, your installments will
With a pay plan on file for a certain term, you will not be automatically dropped
from any unwanted classes. It is your responsibility to drop any unwanted to classes.
Cost to Participate
- $25 enrollment fee per term (ACH & credit/debit card)
- $30 returned payment fee
- No costs for "Pending Financial Aid" students if aid is awarded and disbursed prior
to first payment cutoff
How to Sign Up
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Select Payment Options
- Select Create a New FACTS payment plan through eCashier
- Students must review the information provided through WebAdvisor before accepting
and moving on to the Nelnet website to setup their payment plan.
Updated April 30, 2015