The Information Center is here to answer your questions. We are your first point of contact for all things related to TCC.
Many of our offices are open for in-person services. Find the operating status for TCC services.
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Saturday–Sunday: Closed
Will Fall 2021 courses be offered in person?
Yes, in-person courses will be offered at 5 campus locations throughout Tarrant County. There will also be selective online offerings through our TCC Connect campus.
When will student services be back for in-person operations?
Campuses will reopen for face-to-face services on Monday, August 2, 2021. Virtual services will continue to be offered.
Many in-person and virtual student services will be available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How do I log in to WebAdvisor/Canvas/MyTCCTrack for the first time?
All new students have a default password for their first-time logging in WebAdvisor/Canvas/MyTCCTrack. Follow our instructions on how to log in to WebAdvisor/Canvas.
How do I log in to WebAdvisor/Canvas/MyTCCTrack if I'm a returning student?
If you're a returning student who has not logged in to WebAdvisor/Canvas/MyTCCTrack since before July 10, 2019, you'll need to log in with your new default password. Learn more about how to sign in with your new default password.
Beginning Fall 2021, TCC will no longer use Blackboard for coursework. All coursework with be available through Canvas.
Access Canvas now.
How do I reset my password?
If you don't remember your password, or need to reset it for whatever reason, you need to have self-service password reset enabled on your account. Learn how to set up your password reset options.
I need to speak to an academic advisor.
There are three options to connect you with an academic advisor:
- Chat online to an advisor in real-time via the chat bubble on our academic advising page. To access the pop-up window, make sure your pop-off blocker is turned off.
- Email your campus's academic advising office. You must use your my.tccd.edu email address to send the email and include your TCC ID number.
- Schedule a phone appointment. An advisor will call you at your scheduled appointment time.
Response time may be delayed due to the overwhelming number of students seeking academic advising. We ask for your patience while we are working with our students.
How do I pay for my classes?
While campuses are closed, you can pay for your classes online or through the mail.
What if I have to take the TSI or HESI exam at a campus testing center?
The TSI exam is being offered both online and in person.
The HESI exam is currently being offered only online. In-person testing at the Trinity River Campus is expected to resume September 2021.
For more information, contact your campus testing center.
Are the libraries open?
Only for curbside pickup. Libraries will reopen for in-person services on Monday, August 2, 2021.
Electronic resources are available online 24/7 on the TCC library webpage.
- Ask a librarian a question via chat or email.
- Check out an item for curbside pickup.
- Follow a tutorial on learning to find research articles.
- Use a self-guided tutorial to learn about finding articles, citing sources, and more.
Updated August 09, 2021