Federal, state and/or local governments frequently require higher education institutions to provide information linked from the home page. This page contains links to information currently required by law.
- Attributions for Works Used
- CARES Act HEERF Emergency Financial Aid Grants Public Disclosures: Facts and data about TCC's HEERF distribution per the requirement of the CARES Act Certification and Agreement.
- Clery Act: Crime statistics per the Jeanne Clery Act
- Consumer Information: Per the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended
- Copyright Statement
- Faculty / Course Information: Per House Bill 2504 (Public Access to Course Information). This information is for undergraduate classroom courses offered for credit and includes the class syllabus, faculty curriculum vitae, cost of attendance and budget information.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Requirement for certain employers to provide employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19.
- Mandatory Reporting of Sexual Misconduct: Per Senate Bill 212
- Non-Discrimination Statement
- Online Institutional Resumes: Per Sec. 51A.002, Texas Education Code
- Open Records Request: Per the Texas Public Information Act
- Policies and Procedures: The District's online policies and procedures are located on the Texas Association of School Boards Web portal.
- Utilities Report: Per House Bill 3693
Updated August 27, 2020