Federal, state and/or local governments frequently require higher education institutions to provide information linked from the home page. This page contains links to information currently required by law.
- Attributions for Works Used
- Clery Act: Crime statistics per the Jeanne Clery Act
- Consumer Information: Per the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended
- Copyright Statement
- Faculty / Course Information: Per House Bill 2504 (Public Access to Course Information). This information is for undergraduate classroom courses offered for credit and includes the class syllabus, faculty curriculum vitae, cost of attendance and budget information.
- Mandatory Reporting of Sexual Misconduct: Per Senate Bill 212
- Non-Discrimination Statement
- Online Institutional Resumes: Per Sec. 51A.002, Texas Education Code
- Open Records Request: Per the Texas Public Information Act
- Utilities Report: Per House Bill 3693
Updated September 26, 2019