Federal, state and/or local governments frequently require higher education institutions to provide information linked from the home page. This page contains links to information currently required by law. To request additional information, fill out our open records request.
- Online Institutional Resumes: Per Sec. 51A.002, Texas Education Code
- Faculty / Course Information: Per House Bill 2504 (Public Access to Course Information). In the 2009 legislative session, the Texas Legislature passed HB 2504, which requires all public institutions of higher education to make available certain information on the institution’s website. This information is for undergraduate classroom courses offered for credit and includes the class syllabus, faculty curriculum vitae, cost of attendance and budget information.
- Utilities Report: Per House Bill 3693
- Clery Act: Crime statistics
- Copyright Statement
- Attributions for Works Used
- Non-Discrimination Statement
Updated December 13, 2016