Federal, state and/or local governments frequently require higher education institutions to provide information linked from the home page. This page contains links to information currently required by law.
- Anti-Hazing Laws: Per Texas Senate Bill 38
- Attributions for Works Used
- CARES Act (HEERF I), CRRSAA (HEERF II), and ARP (HEERF III) Student Financial Aid Grants Public Disclosures: Facts and data about TCC's HEERF I, II, and III distribution per the requirement of the CARES Act Certification and Agreement.
- Clery Act: Crime statistics per the Jeanne Clery Act
- Consumer Information: Per the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended
- Copyright Statement
- Faculty / Course Information: Per Texas House Bill 2504 (Public Access to Course Information). This information is for undergraduate classroom courses offered for credit and includes the class syllabus, faculty curriculum vitae, cost of attendance and budget information.
- Mandatory Reporting of Sexual Misconduct: Per Texas Senate Bill 212
- Non-Discrimination Statement
- Online Institutional Resumes: Per Section 51A.002, Texas Education Code
- Open Records Request: Per the Texas Public Information Act
- Policies and Procedures: The District's online policies and procedures are located on the Texas Association of School Boards Web portal.
- Taxpayer Information: Per Truth-in-Taxation Laws
- Title IX Reports: Per Section 51.253(c), Texas Education Code
- Title IX Staff Training Materials: Per Department of Education's Title IX Regulations
- Utilities Report: Per Texas House Bill 3693
Updated December 10, 2021