Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Effective at 5 p.m. on March 20, 2020, all campuses are closed until further notice.
Campus Police remains open and can be reached at 817-515-8911.
Officers will continue to patrol all campus locations.
The TCCD Police Department is a diverse team of sworn, licensed Texas Peace Officers, Security Guards, Communications Officers and support staff.
We are committed to providing excellence in crime prevention and public safety for all members and guests of the TCC community. Read greetings from our Chief of Police.
- Emergency information: Learn what to do in an emergency situation.
- Commendations and complaints: Give feedback about your campus's police department.
- Critical incident information: Review educational videos about what to do if you encounter an active shooter situation.
- Campus carry: Learn about regulations concerning campus carry.
- Traffic maps: Find out where you can park at your campus and how to get your parking permit.
- Victim assistance: Contact our police department confidentially if you need assistance.
- Safety and security: Stay safe with our tips for personal, workplace and on-campus safety.
- Police recruiting: Join our team of campus police officers.
- Dispatcher recruiting: Support our police officers as a communications dispatcher.
- Annual security report: Review statistics for the previous 3 years concerning Clery–reportable crimes that occurred on campus, in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by TCC, and on public property within or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.
- Campus Security Authorities: Know who qualifies as a Campus Security Authority and how their crime reports are collected.
Contact your campus's police department.
Updated April 23, 2020