Construction Management Technology
- Associate of Applied Science: 2-year program (60 semester credit hours)
- Level I (19-25 semester credit hours)
- Level 2 (43 semester credit hours)
- Enhanced Skills (9 semester credit hours)
- Occupational Skills Award: 10 semester credit hours
- Full program is offered at: South Campus
Our program provides a foundation upon which you can build a career in the construction field.
We're Strengthening Our Program!
Read about the 2017 National Housing Endowment grant awarded to our program.
We Go Beyond the Classroom
Our students participate in numerous volunteer projects and competitions: Construction Management Technology Students at WorkListen (PDF will open in a new window)
2016 Graduate Survey Results
Entered the workforce
- Construction or construction-related companies : 10
- Facilities and government agencies: 2
- Average annual salary: $53,788.58
- Transferred to university: 2
Occupational Skills Award
Our A.A.S. in Construction Management Technology is fully accredited by the American Council for Construction Education (ACCE), a leading global advocate of quality construction education programs.
ACCE is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) as the accrediting agency for North American and Australian baccalaureate and associate degree programs in construction, construction science, construction management and construction technology.
Learn more about ACCE:
Orlando R. Bagcal, BSCE, MS, D.Tech, Associate Professor & Coordinator
STEC 1317 A
Jean Yanes, Career and Technical Education Advisor
Updated September 18, 2017