TCC proudly serves our community veterans who have served and defended our country.
We offer quality support and services to help you succeed with your education, as well as your career and life beyond.
- Educational Benefits: Both Department of Veterans Affairs and TCC offer assistance benefits for military veterans. This includes the GI Bill®, Hazlewood Exemption, and our short-term training programs to get you into the workforce quickly.
- VetSuccess on Campus: Our on-campus counselors from the VA can help you manage your education benefits, explore career goals and more.
- Tuition for Texans & Non-Texans in the Military: Learn if you qualify for in-state tuition.
- Change Military Residency: Learn how to change your residency to Texas if you’re still in the military.
- Credit for Active Duty Military Service: Earn course credit for your time in the military.
- Military Absences: State regulations can provide financial and academic options if you’re called into active service after the start of the semester.
- Resources for Veterans: Find our list of local and national resources, including counseling, employment, health and housing services.
- Clubs & Organizations: Connect with other veterans at your campus by joining one of our veterans organizations.
More questions? Contact Veterans Services.
Updated March 10, 2017