If an accident or illness of an employee or visitor occurs in your area:
- Shout for help, should the situation call for it.
- Call TCCD Police Dispatch at 817-515-8911 and indicate services needed.
- Give the operator the following information:
- Campus Name: Tarrant County College ________ Campus
- Building Name
- Location within building or on campus
- Any available details about the accident/illness
- Do not move the injured/ill person. Try to make them comfortable. Use personal protective equipment if blood or body fluids are present.
- Have someone meet the emergency unit at a designated site, if possible.
Updated February 13, 2019