What to Do
In case of a medical emergency, you should:
- Dial 817-515-8911 for TCCD Police Dispatch.
- Give the following information:
- Your name
- Location and address
- Location of patient
- Type of injury or symptoms of illness, if known
- Number affected, if more than one victim
- Notify your supervisor.
- Administer first aid or CPR to the extent you are trained. Do not attempt to give aid for which you are not trained, or which makes you uncomfortable.
- Designate a person to meet medical responders at the door and direct them to the scene.
Learn how to:
Updated February 13, 2019