Privacy at TCC
TCC is committed to ensuring your privacy. Learn more about TCC works to make sure your information is kept safe.
- TCC's Privacy Program: Learn about TCC's privacy program, including its mission statement and program charter.
- Policies and Regulations: Read TCC's and the government's official privacy policies concerning your information.
- Get Informed About Privacy: Take training to understand what's protected under privacy laws and learn how to better protect your information.
- Report a Privacy Violation: Report a suspected privacy violation.
Trust Our Principles
When it comes to privacy, TCC is guided by the following principles1:
- Respect: We value our community members' right to privacy, and strive to be leaders and the best in the way ways we manage and protect personal information.
- Transparency: We create visibility to our data collection, usage, and sharing practices.
- Accountability: We take responsibility for the ethical and secure handling of your personal information.
- Knowledge: We create, curate, and disseminate information and resources to grow privacy awareness across the TCC community and beyond.
1 Appreciation is extended to the University of Michigan (UMICH) for the kind use of content from their Safe Computing website.
Updated January 20, 2023