Welcome to Fall 2021!
We're excited to welcome you to campus this fall semester! TCC is open and ready to serve you. From in-person classes to a range of campus programs and opportunities, we're happy to see all our TCC Trailblazers on campus.
Find upcoming registration deadlines and start dates.
We're open to help you get started
Visit our campuses to get in-person enrollment help.
We offer formats that work best for you
Our courses are offered in-person, online, and in a hybrid format.
You can also access our services in-person, or, if it's more convenient for you, connect with us through phone, video calls, chat, or TCC email.
Your safety is our priority
Although masks are not required on campus, you are welcome to wear a mask. You'll see hand sanitizer stations around campus, and our facilities team members will keep our campuses regularly cleaned.
We make college affordable
To get started with financial aid, complete a FAFSA or TASFA.
We guide you through your program options
If you have not yet applied or enrolled, our Success Coaches can help you explore your options. Get connected with a Success Coach now.
You can also browse our educational courses and programs. We offer courses, certificates, and associate degree programs in Arts and Humanities; Business and Industry; Health Science; Human and Public Service; and Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM).
If you're a current student, connect now with an academic advisor. The sooner you enroll, the more options you have to find courses that meet your educational goals and work with your schedule.
We're here to support your educational journey
TCC cares and is committed to your success. We're here to support you in achieving your personal, education and career goals.
- Academic advisors will help you chart a path and stay on track. They are great resources who will connect you to various services and opportunities across campus.
- Tutors and library resources help support your academic success.
- Counseling and health services team members are here to serve you and show you your well-being matters.
- Veterans Resource Center creates a welcoming and supportive community for our veteran and military-connected students.
- Career Services and the Transfer Centers will help you prepare for your next transition.
- Our programs, events, organizations and opportunities will engage you, teach you, challenge you and help you gain valuable leadership skills.
If you haven’t submitted your application for admission yet, apply today! The sooner you apply and enroll, the more options you have to find courses that meet your educational goals and work with your schedule.
The admission application is quick and easy, and our team members will walk you through the enrollment process. Apply now.
Updated September 14, 2021