Apply to Work at TCC
Before applying to work at TCC, review our employment procedures and online application process.
If you are applying as faculty, please review our adjunct instructor employment information and faculty qualifications.
- Undergraduate faculty qualifications (PDF)Listen
- Continuing education faculty qualifications (PDF)Listen
Feel ready to submit your application? Apply now!
Note for TRS retirees: TRS retirees who return to work full time will be subject to a penalty.
- Anyone being considered for hire, transfer, promotion, reclassification or reassignment is subject to a criminal background check.
- A physical exam and drug test are also required for candidates being considered for Physical Plant positions.
- Law Enforcement positions require a criminal history background check, drug test, physical exam and psychological exam. An offer of employment is contingent upon passing these exams as appropriate to the position.
- Employment offers are contingent upon the applicant meeting or surpassing the minimum requirements posted on the job announcement.
- Positions are posted as 'Open Until Filled' unless otherwise noted.
- If you are not contacted for an interview within 30 days after the closing of a job posting (position announcement), please conclude that you may not be a finalist for that position.
- Notices may be sent when the position has been filled and after all processing and approvals are finalized.
- Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted by hiring supervisors of the College.
- Those selected for an interview for non-faculty positions may be asked to complete a series of assessments as assigned by position.
- All TCCD employees must be authorized to work in the United States, regardless of citizenship or national origin, except where specified by law. If you are not a citizen or a lawful permanent resident, you may need to apply for an employment authorization document to prove you may work in the U.S.
Updated January 20, 2023