The Professional Development Center in TCC's Office of Human Resources provides professional development and continuous learning for all College employees. In addition, we provide consultative services for departments and divisions, and coordinate employee training offered by other departments across the District. It is our commitment to enhance College operations and the services TCC provides our constituents through training and professional development for all employees.
The primary goal of Employee Professional Development is to provide varied training to enhance employee development and professional growth. The objectives are:
- Conduct New Employee Orientation that provide new full-time employees with a greater knowledge of the College's policies and benefits.
- Conduct and/or arrange required and optional training to meet the various needs and mandates of departments and the District.
- Identify and research professional development opportunities to integrate into the operations of the College.
- Offer advancement (management/supervisor) training for identified employees.
- Research and develop training programs that respond to the needs of the employees.
- Encourage staff development through the Employee Tuition Waiver Program.
- Coordinate access to TCC's administrative system, Datatel Colleague, through training efforts coordinated with supervisor’s request.
TBN, Director of Professional Development
Donna Delancy, Coordinator of Employee Career Development
Jennifer Benson, Coordinator of Employee Professional Development
Pamela Perez, Human Resources Analyst
Updated October 20, 2021