Trinity River Campus East
Center for Health Care Professions
The Trinity River Campus East Center for Health Care Professions offers a variety of programs that support the health care services industry—one of the fastest growing segments of the Tarrant County economy. Our fully accredited programs produce licensed professionals who are ready to enter the workforce.
To graduate highly qualified Health Care Professionals that exhibit a desire to serve and advocate for patient safety with a spirit of excellence and an aspiration for lifelong learning.
Trinity River Campus East features and advantages include:
- Simulation hospital offering real world experience to students
- Multiple learning opportunities with varied and complex conditions
- Reduced impact on clinical sites
- Increased exposure to bedside care situations
- Increased opportunities for collaborations and internship
Located close to the Fort Worth medical district, Trinity River Campus East looks forward to partnering with health care partners to develop and strengthen both credit and continuing education programs for health care professionals.
245 East Belknap
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Updated May 11, 2022