South Campus Fitness Center
Our South Campus Fitness Center includes:
- Indoor recreation facilities
- Free massage clinic
- Outdoor walking path
- Outdoor exercise area with outdoor workout equipment
Our facilities are available to currently enrolled students (current semester), and TCC employees.
You may use our free massage clinic up to 3 times per year on available Fridays or Saturdays.
To schedule an appointment, call the South Campus Massage Clinic at 817-515-4321.
Our pool is currently closed. Updates will be posted when they're available.
Rules and Regulations
You must check-in with your TCC ID at Checkout (SHPE 1212) to receive a participation wristband.
You cannot bring guests to the HPE building. Guests can use the swim and fitness facilities by enrolling in KINX-7000 Recreation and Fitness Club: Swimming through our Community Education & Engagement (CEE) division.
You must check-in with one of the following at Checkout (SHPE 1212) to receive a participation wristband:
- Employee ID
- TCC name tag
- Children (under the age of 16) are only allowed in the pool if they have a TCC ID, and must be with a parent at all times. Children are not allowed in the gym during classes.
- Food and drinks are only allowed in the lobby.
- No tobacco allowed.
- Follow all posted signs about instructions, classes, safety, and equipment use.
Contact the South Campus Fitness Center for additional information on programs and times.
Updated August 23, 2021