In harmony with the mission of the College, the primary function of the Tarrant County College District Archives (TCCDA) is education in service to its student, scholarly and public communities. Its collections constitute a public trust that TCCDA steadfastly maintains as a permanent record for research and educational enrichment.
In compliance with institutional policy and state law, TCCDA is commissioned to:
- Collect and preserve the College's institutional records of permanent and historical value
- Collect historically significant materials
- Provide readily access to and efficient use of its collections
- Develop partnerships to improve its services and promote the archives program
- Enhance the capacity for achievement of those individuals and institutions with whom it serves and works
Updated January 05, 2016