The backbone of academics is research, and how it can help us learn about the past and make decisions for the future. Our research teams help support the community and TCC faculty and staff by providing access to funding, archives and Districtwide data.
- District Archives: Serves the community by collecting, storing and preserving the College's history, in addition to managing other special collections.
- Grants Development and Compliance: Helps our faculty and staff obtain grants and research how to manage them for fundable projects.
- Institutional Research: Answers the data needs of the District by providing access to information that is accessible and useful in decision-making processes.
- Institutional Review Board: Ensures that all District-proposed human subject research complies with federal policy.
- Quick Facts: Provides at-a-glance statistics and facts about TCC.
- Student Achievement Goals and Success Data: Find information and data relating to our student achievement goals.
Updated September 20, 2021