Senior Education Program
Ages 55 & UpThe Senior Education Program is a unique program for individuals ages 55 and older. We offer a variety of course topics from current events and history to arts and crafts and recreation. The program is coordinated on each campus with Senior Advisory Councils through Community Education (CE)
To find out what will be taught for each class, read our course description page.
- Spring Registration Opens: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- In-person Orientation: Each campus will offer an in-person orientation. Dates will be listed in the Spring 2022 list of courses document in the link above.
- Classes begin: Tuesday, January 18, 2022
- Spring Break: No classes during March 14-20, 2022
- You must be 55 prior to the start date of the course for which you enroll, to participate in the program.
- 10-week sessions are offered each fall, spring and summer.
- Classes are taught by seniors with prior experience in the designated areas and volunteers.
- There are no limits on the number of classes for which you can register.
- Your @my.tccd.edu email account will be our primary method of communication.
- No parking passes are needed except for Trinity River Campus. Get your parking permit for Trinity River Campus.
- Some campuses host a celebratory event at the end of each session. View your campus page for details.
- You may request a certificate of participation.
- One $20 registration fee per semester, which includes classes on all campuses
- Some special event courses may have a surcharge.
- Senior education program classes are not eligible for the Texas resident 65 and older tuition exemption.
- Returning students may register online. Check your password and user ID before registration day. If you have any problems, call your local campus CE office.
- Register for the SEPX-1000 registration section with your courses.
- Students must register by the third class day of the course in which they are enrolling.
Search for Courses and Course Sections
- Log in to MyTCCTrack.
- Select the Course Catalog module.
- In the Search for Course Subject box, type Senior Education.
- Select the link, Senior Educ Program CE NF.
Apply and Register for a Senior Education Program class.
Trinity River Campus
Updated December 03, 2021