myTCC Portal (Blackboard Learn™)
Blackboard Learn™ is the learning management system used to power the myTCC Portal and to deliver online courses at TCC.
You will log in to your virtual classroom to:
- Access the course syllabus, instructor notes, assignments and testing information.
- Participate in discussion forums, chat rooms or complete assignments using external Internet websites.
The minimum computer system requirements for all eLearning online courses are as follows:
- A PC or Mac Computer with access to a high-speed internet connection (e.g., DSL, cable)
- Video display capable of high color (16-bit) display
- A web camera with a minimum of 640x480 resolution
- A sound card plus speakers and/or headphones may be required for some course content
- Updated anti-virus software (highly recommended)
- Up-to-date Java and Adobe Reader software
- Course-specific software
- Some courses may have specific requirements for additional software, such as applications
in the Microsoft Office Suite. These requirements will be listed in the Instructor's
Class Requirements (ICR) for the course as found in WebAdvisor.
Note: Student discounts may be available for Microsoft Office products and other required software in the campus bookstores.
- For optimal performance, some courses may require additional software downloads.
- Some courses may have specific requirements for additional software, such as applications in the Microsoft Office Suite. These requirements will be listed in the Instructor's Class Requirements (ICR) for the course as found in WebAdvisor.
You are responsible for purchasing, installing and maintaining software on your own computer.
TCC Connect Campus
Updated July 12, 2017