Courses & Programs
Taking credit classes?
Prepare to enter the workforce: Choose from our wide variety of 2-year associate degree or certificate of completion programs.
Transfer to a 4-year college or university: Complete your basics / core curriculum, field of study, Associate of Arts degree or Associate of Science degree with us.
No matter what your goal, find general information about our credit courses and programs in our catalog.
- Programs of Study: Explore our program offerings, which are organized by career interests.
- Fields of Study: See how you can transfer your coursework easily to Texas colleges and universities.
- Catalog: See our complete 2018–2019 Catalog and access past catalogs.
- Credit vs. Non-credit: Learn the difference between credit courses and non-credit courses.
- Full-Time vs. Part-Time: Find how many hours you need to be considered a full-time or part-time student.
- eLearning: Explore our distance learning courses, which enable you to study anywhere and according to your schedule.
- Honors Program: Apply to our Cornerstone Honors Programs to study with other gifted and disciplined students and to develop your skills for future academic success.
- Service Learning: Study with faculty members and community partners in learning experiences that combine academic study, community service and reflection.
- Weekend College: Join a learning community where you can more easily balance family, work and school responsibilities by attending classes only on weekends.
Looking for continuing education courses & programs?
See Community & Industry Education (CIE) for professional development, personal enrichment and other non-credit offerings.
Updated January 03, 2019