Courses & Programs
Taking credit classes?
Prepare to enter the workforce: Choose from our wide variety of 2-year associate degree or certificate of completion programs.
Transfer to a 4-year college or university: Complete your basics / core curriculum, field of study, Associate of Arts degree or Associate of Science degree with us.
No matter what your goal, find general information about our credit courses and programs in our catalog.
- Programs A–Z: Explore our program offerings. Find a degree or certificate that is right for you.
- Courses: Explore subject areas that support your degree or certificate program.
- Fields of Study: See how you can transfer your coursework easily to Texas colleges and universities.
- Catalog: See our complete 2019–2020 Catalog and access past catalogs.
- Final Exam Schedule, Fall 2019: Find the dates and times of your final exams.
- Credit vs. Non-Credit: Learn the difference between credit courses and non-credit courses.
- Full-Time vs. Part-Time: Find how many hours you need to be considered a full-time or part-time student.
- eLearning: Explore our distance learning courses, which enable you to study anywhere and according to your schedule.
- Honors Program: Apply to our Cornerstone Honors Programs to study with other gifted and disciplined students and to develop your skills for future academic success.
- Service Learning: Study with faculty members and community partners in learning experiences that combine academic study, community service and reflection.
- Weekend College: Join a learning community where you can more easily balance family, work and school responsibilities by attending classes only on weekends.
- Back to Work 50+: Strengthen your current skills, develop new skills, or reinvent yourself—if you are over the age of 50.
Looking for personal enrichment or lifelong learning?
Updated November 25, 2019