Quick Program Facts
- Occupational Skills Award: 233 certificate hours
- Number of courses: 7
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: Northeast
Learn how to create and maintain accurate financial records and produce essential reports.
You will develop skills in:
- Spreadsheets & accounting software
- Fundamentals of bookkeeping & accounting
- Basic business math
Eligibility Requirements & Prerequisites
At the start of training, you are required to demonstrate typing skills of at least 25 words per minute (wpm) with 3 errors or less in a 3-minute timed test.
You will also complete an assessment of basic computer skills.
Credentials in Detail
To complete the certification, you must pass the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exam for Excel Associate and the QuickBooks Certified User exam. The fees for these 2 exams are not included in tuition. You must purchase the exams directly from Certiport.
In addition to the TCC certificate of completion, you will have these industry-recognized certifications to list on your résumé.
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Harry Johnson, Ed.D.
Career Technical Education (CTE) Student Support Specialist
Updated June 02, 2022